Friday, August 27, 2010
We Made It Through Today!!!
I am sooooo glad that we finally made it through today! We had the movers come today. So it was an extremely busy day, but even worse for Gavin who is still at work! But I am so excited that the moving is done for now. I just need to finish cleaning the house on Tuesday while Gavin signs the papers and we are out of there. Again, I am so grateful that our house sold! That was a huge blessing for us right now. I am ready for life to calm down a little. And I am excited to be settled again for a while (even if that is just 6 months in a basement) and not have to travel to Lehi every weekend. I am glad that there is an end in site!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment