Tuesday, August 17, 2010
Time to change!
So today I'm going to try walking on the treadmill and posting on my blog at the same time. We'll see how that goes. If I don't get injured I may try this more often. So my post today is about being healthy. I am sick of yo-yoing around in weight. When I did Weight Watchers I was fine with weight, I mean I would fluctuate a little, but I stayed fairly consistent. Well with me moving and quitting my job, I haven't cared about being healthy lately. So now I've gained a few pounds and I'm going crazy. So I'm back on Weight Watchers again and I'm going to go hard core. That's why I'm posting about it. I do better at sticking to my plan when people know I'm doing it. It gives me more willpower. So there you go. And I figured now is the best time to start, since I'm still not pregnant again yet. My future baby someday should have a good healthy home to develop in. So there you go,I'll keep posted on my progress.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
ms Amy I am so glad you are back to the blogging. I always feel so much more connected with people I haven't seen in a while (you a LONG while) when I sort of know what is happening in their lives. Good luck with your weight watchers plan-I'm sure you'll stick with it and do great. We too need to catch up. We should plan a time to get together! When are you free?
I would love to get together! I am down in Manti these days, where are you? I am available most days really. What days are best for you? Oh, well I guess it would be better to wait till September, we are in the middle of moving right now. We just sold our house in Lehi.
Amy June! First of all... happy birthday a few days ago! I always think about you on your birthday because it is the same day I got married and that my little girl was born... The 16th is a GREAT day! :)
Also, just wanted to let you know that I know what it is like to struggle to get pregnant, lose a pregnancy, and continue to struggle to get pregnant. I'm here if you need a friend to talk to. I totally get what you're going through (hence, I'm running a half marathon next weekend, because I'm still not pregnant..). Miss you friend! Hope you're enjoying your new home!
Post a Comment