Yeah! We finally got our first real snow storm here. So now it actually feels like Christmas time! I love snow, I just don't like being cold. But I am really excited for all our new snow!
The snow really made it feel Christmas! It's too bad that it is melting so fast. I didn't get my camera out fast enough to catch the picture of the christmas lighted laterns surrounded by trees covered in snow. You should have seen them. It was so festive!
2 comments:
ahhhh snow ... makes me glad i live in so cal where it doesn't snow ... but i can visit it only an hour away.
oh and i noticed you linked to my jocole blog, i actually update whine, cheese & chuckles much more frequently ... just so you know.
The snow really made it feel Christmas! It's too bad that it is melting so fast. I didn't get my camera out fast enough to catch the picture of the christmas lighted laterns surrounded by trees covered in snow. You should have seen them. It was so festive!
Post a Comment