Ok so it's been a while since I wrote! What's new with me?....I am moving! I'm moving to Lehi on Jan. 26th. I'm pretty excited. And something even more exciting, I'm going to Hawaii for a week in March with Gavin and his family. I am really excited about that. I've never been to Hawaii! Oh I'm going to be an aunt again because Annie is having another baby! And the last bit of exciting news is that my awesome roomie Bre got engaged this week. We are really excited for her. And it is fun because Gavin and I set her up with Richard. So ya, that's been a lot of fun!
2 comments:
Wow! That is a WHOLE LOT of excitment! Yippee! Why Lehi? Whats there? New job or just going to commute? HI? That is fun! Take lots of pictures! And tell your friend Bre (even though I've never met her) CONGRATULATIONS!
I'm so excited that you are going to make it to Hawaii WITH GAVIN! Yea! I'm sure that you guys are going to have loads of fun. Let me know if anything happens in Hawaii (wink, wink). Just kidding...no I'm not...yes, I am. hee hee. Love Ya!
Post a Comment