Sunday, July 7, 2013

Piper Joon


Here is our little Piper Joon! We love her so much!!! She is amazing!!! She is the best baby in the world. We are so grateful to Kristen and Brian for their sacrifice to help give Piper a better life. If you are one of my friends following this blog, and if you would like to follow Piper's private blog, send me a message with your email and I'll add you to that private list of people who can see it.
Thanks!

2 comments:

Lora said...

Amy she is darling, and I'm sure you are the best mom ever! I would love to follow the private blog lora.gardner@gmail.com

We have some fun secret news..We were just asked to adopt a baby (not due until December) but a happy thing to be planning for! Nervous as always but a HUGE step in the right direction!!

Gavin and Amy said...

That is so wonderful Lora!!! I hope it goes perfectly well!!!!