Wednesday, March 27, 2013

We have been chosen!

We have been chosen for adoption by some pretty stinkin' amazing people! We love them so much!!! They are having a little boy that is due on June 10th. We can't wait! This is the most exciting thing ever for us. :)




Here is a picture of us with them. Yep that's right, cute Chandy is from India. How cool is that?!!! He is going to be so cute! By the way, this is Jonny and Chandy. Like I said, they are pretty amazing!

3 comments:

Bre said...

So happy for you two soon to be three!

Steve and Cyndi said...

Oh Amy June! I couldn't be more happy for you and your family! That little boy will be the most loved baby! Congrats friend!

Lora said...

SO HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY for you! I can't wait for you to go through the WHOLE adoption process. It is the most rewarding /special/amazing process in the world. Mike and I have said many times we wish everyone could have the chance to adopt just to understand what an INCREDIBLE special thing it is! If you ever want to chat let me know!! Sure love you sis!