Friday, December 2, 2011

Our House at Christmas...

Every year Manti has a holiday home show. It is a fundraiser for different things each year. The past two years it has been for the city library. We were asked to be in it and I spent a lot of fun hours with my mother-in-law decorating our house. I couldn't have done it without her! Thanks Connie!!! So I took a ton of pictures so I could share it with you all. I hope you enjoy! Sorry there are tons of pictures. I just didn't want to miss anything!
From the front door.
A better view of the branch. I love the branch!
Our chain garland. It is so fun!!! And the chain was just $12 from the local hardware store. We just sprayed it with glue and added glitter. It's one of my favorite parts of the Christmas decor.
Above the mantel.
The little table.

1 comment:

Bre said...

Amy! You are amazing! Connie is too. I love all the pictures and the cute ideas. Can't wait to see you all. Awesome job!