AMY! Your whole house is so beautiful and I'm so jealous. Did you guys do all of the decorating yourself? I think my favorite room is the lounge room loft thing. I hope you two are enjoying your new palace :)
Ya, we pretty much did it all on our own. It is our perfect style. It's fun that Gavin and I both love the same things, it makes it so easy and so much fun! We really love the loft too! That is were we spend most of our time.
2 comments:
AMY! Your whole house is so beautiful and I'm so jealous. Did you guys do all of the decorating yourself? I think my favorite room is the lounge room loft thing. I hope you two are enjoying your new palace :)
Ya, we pretty much did it all on our own. It is our perfect style. It's fun that Gavin and I both love the same things, it makes it so easy and so much fun!
We really love the loft too! That is were we spend most of our time.
Post a Comment