


#1-We got our garage door yesterday. We really like it. I think it fits the character of the house.
#2-I decided to have the back wall of my sewing room painted a deeper gray. It helps it glow a little less. I really like it. And it does help the room blend into the rest of the house a bit better. I still have the the fun blue/green color on the other walls. I think that my white Ikea light will look better against the gray and the trim on the window stands out really nice now.
#3-And...our railing is here!!! They are putting it up as we speak! I took a picture of them placing the railing on the stairs. I'm so excited to go later and see it all in place!!! I love the feel of the railing. It will tie in the slight industrial/contemporary look we are going for. I love watching it all come together!
2 comments:
I like the gray wall, I actually noticed the trim around the wall this time. And your future children may be disappointed in the railing. It looks way cool but I don't think it would be a good idea to slide down it like Mary Poppins.
Looks great! I like the gray wall too. I can't wait to come and see it in person. We should plan a weekend once it's done.
Post a Comment