Thursday, December 16, 2010

New Things




Sorry I haven't posted for a bit. Most of the changes are happening inside. I figured I would post the few new pictures I have and then I'll try to get some more new fun pictures later today.
So this is a picture of the outside once they framed the front in. The windows still aren't cut out, so now it looks like the old church here in Manti, but that will change tomorrow when the windows go in.
I have a sad picture of our front stairs, I tried to take a picture at night and this was the best I could do. And they have the steps covered right now, so I can't get a better picture yet. The framers will be back tomorrow so I should have more to show then.
And the last picture is the stone that will be on part of our house. We found it on a random house and took a picture. I love it. It will go nicely with our blue, yellow, brown, hints of gray house. Yep it will be pretty exciting and WAY different from other houses here in Manti. Just like us, we are different. :)

1 comment:

The Woodlands said...

It's crazy how quick they can get these house framed and put together. I love the look of that stone, I can't wait to see all of the colors put together.