So I was excited last week to see our house strung out (marked in bright green). But today....We had a hole!!! I was so excited!!! We are finally getting started. I can't wait to see our hole become a house!
Yay! I'm excited for you. You should post progress pictures so we can all live the house building experience vicariously through you. Congratulations on the new home!
That's the plan! I hope you enjoy it. It will be a fun process. But I'm really excited to actually be there. And we designed the house ourselves and had it drafted up. It will be super cool, we hope!
2 comments:
Yay! I'm excited for you. You should post progress pictures so we can all live the house building experience vicariously through you. Congratulations on the new home!
That's the plan! I hope you enjoy it. It will be a fun process. But I'm really excited to actually be there. And we designed the house ourselves and had it drafted up. It will be super cool, we hope!
Post a Comment