Sunday, March 21, 2010

Surprise!!!


So it has been almost a year since I have written on my blog! That is horrible!!! I thought I would be better at this, I should have known better. I'm not good with my journal and I guess I'm not very good at blogging either.

So since I've written last....

I got engaged in August.
I got married in October.
I got pregnant in January.
I lost my baby in March.

So those are the big milestones you've missed.

Just so you know.... I LOVE being married. Gavin is amazing. I'm glad everything worked out for us. It was well worth the wait.
Well thanks for looking at my blog, I thought you would have given up on me by now. Most of you have I'm sure. I'll try to make this more exciting. Here is a picture. Fabulous huh! :)

5 comments:

Lora said...

miss amy
I doubt anyone gave up on you. It was just to see you on my blog list updates! Congrats on the wedding!! I'm so sorry about the baby I know that all too well we've lost 3, but the adoption of our baby was a surprise and a miracle in and of itself. It gave my body and soul time to heal and it makes be truly believe that one day (soon?) we might try again. We should try to get together sometime I would love to catch up on life!

The Woodlands said...

Hi Amy! Welcome back, I love hearing from you... through the computer?...via a blog post. Maybe we should get together soon too. I think I will throw a big bash at my house this spring to celebrate warmer weather and the end of a semester, what do you think? BBQ! (bonless, skinless chicken breasts with pineapple and some other yummy things.)

amb said...

I'm so sorry about your baby.

Faith said...

ha, we do check your blog! Love you!

Steve and Cyndi said...

Oh Amy June. I'm here for you! I too know the pain and heart ache of loosing a baby. I'm sure you have lots of friends/family to talk to, but I just want you to know that I'm here if you need anything! You look absolutely beautiful! I'm glad everything has worked out with Gavin and that you're so happy! Keep the blog posts coming! :)