Monday, January 26, 2009

A Monday off work!







Martin Luther King day gave us all a day off work and time to play! We had a blast. April, Schaara, Gavin and I went rock climbing and had tons of fun. Then we ran over to Red Cross and donated blood. And we hit up The Training Table for lunch. There is nothing like the cheese fries at The Training Table! Yummy!
So all in all we saved 12 lives, felt adventurous, and stuffed ourselves sick.
It was a great day!

3 comments:

The Woodlands said...

You guys sound like super heroes, saving twelve lives an all. It looks totally fun though. Fun and Fancy Free!

The Woodlands said...

Oh! And I loooove the Training Table. My favorite is the turkey and swiss sandwich, and they just have GREAT fries period!

Higley's said...

Hi Amy!

I miss you! Looks like your having fun!