I know that you are wondering if I'm still alive because I never update my blog! But here I am. And lets see what has happened lately? I'm 26 now. I finally had my b-day. Nothing else is really new.
So, I must make a comment, because I am always the first person to comment on your blog. It's sensational! Somehow I would expect your posts to be a little more... wordy? Oh well, I will take what I can get... Happy Belated B-day! Love You!!!!
Hi Amy! I found Charity on facebook and she told me how to find Faith on blogspot which led me to you. How are you and what's new? I like your blog. Are you and Gavin still dating or are you married now? I can't believe I haven't seen you in two years. I hope all is well. Looks like it is since you got to go to Hawaii.
4 comments:
So, I must make a comment, because I am always the first person to comment on your blog. It's sensational! Somehow I would expect your posts to be a little more... wordy? Oh well, I will take what I can get... Happy Belated B-day! Love You!!!!
by the way, your title makes me think of really scary green used to be dead man. :) "She's Alive!!!"
huzzah ... i'm glad you're alive. i'm sure there is tons going on and thats why you're too busy to post anything.
happy birthday ... i'll be hitting the 2-6 in november!!
Hi Amy! I found Charity on facebook and she told me how to find Faith on blogspot which led me to you. How are you and what's new? I like your blog. Are you and Gavin still dating or are you married now? I can't believe I haven't seen you in two years. I hope all is well. Looks like it is since you got to go to Hawaii.
Love,
Laura Taylor Helms
Post a Comment