Wednesday, July 16, 2008

photography


So as you can tell I'm bad at updating my blog. But I am going to try to be better. Well I just wanted to stick a picture of Gavin on here. He has been teaching me photography lately and I am loving it. So this is a picture that I took of him. He will probably hate that I put it on here. But I love the picture and I think he's cute, so I'm going to do it. :)

5 comments:

Faith said...

Wahoo!!!! A new post! I think I might just fall over and die with excitement! Heehee! Great picture, it makes me wonder what he's thinking at that moment. :)

Jodi Jean said...

holy crap!! you are still alive!!

GREAT picture amy june!!

amb said...

The picture looks good!

Ginny said...

Amy, I'm so glad you finaly updated your blog. I love to read your posts when you actually put them on here.

The Woodlands said...

I'll join in the chorus...Holy Crap!! You're still alive!! Hee hee. Just kidding, no but seriously, don't quit your day job. No, I'm just kidding again ;)
Love ya Amy