Yeah Hawaii! I know that this picture isn't what you were expecting, but it's one of my favorites from Hawaii. I'll have to put more on later. Hope you like it!
I'm so glad you had fun in HI! I can't wait to see more pictures! Plus, I think this is a cool picture too! It looks post cardish to me! I need to take you along with me so you can take pictures for me! You are so very creative! Love it!
2 comments:
I'm so glad you had fun in HI! I can't wait to see more pictures! Plus, I think this is a cool picture too! It looks post cardish to me! I need to take you along with me so you can take pictures for me! You are so very creative! Love it!
love the picture!! you are an amazing photographer!
i can't wait to see more!
Post a Comment