Sunday, November 25, 2007

Thanksgiving!

Thanksgiving was a lot of fun!
Gavin and I went up to Soda Springs Idaho where my parents have just finished remodeling the cabin they bought. We had a lot of fun eating, playing cards and playing around on the macbook computers. My sisters were all at their in-laws but it was fun spending the holiday with my parents, my little bro, my grandpa and my boyfriend.
Then on friday morning Gavin and I drove down to Manti to have a second thanksgiving with his family. And while we were in Manti we were in the Thanksgiving parade and we helped his parents decorate the outside of their house with Christmas lights and stuff. (Gavin of course helped out a lot more than me. I really just helped hold the latters.) But ya, it was a wonderful weekend and I'm sad to go back to work tomorrow morning.

2 comments:

Steve and Cyndi said...

Amy June! First off, you're hair is so very cute short and dark! Love it! Second off, you're so tiny and cute! I love the picture of you and the legs behind you! Are you into photography or was that just a random cool picture? And third off, I'm so glad you're blogging! Let's be friends again! www.steveandcyndi.blogspot.com

Jodi Jean said...

wow sounds like you had a good time.