
So ya, maybe my life is too boring to do a blog. Don't get me wrong I totally want to do this, but my life doesnt' change much so I won't have a lot to update. Well lets see... Exciting news in my life.... I've been doing Weight Watchers for a year now and 3 weeks ago I hit my goal weight. So I've finally lost all that annoying weight from my mission! So ya, that was very happy for me.
Well that's all for now.
3 comments:
Don't wory about trying to find things to blog about. All our lives are boring, but somehow you can always find the small and simple things that bring a little joy to your life and that you want to share.
no one's life is too boring to blog (well ... okay i take that back im sure there are some people out there who shouldn't) ... but you SHOULD! i look forward to reading all about whats going on with you and staying in touch.
oh my gosh look at you and your cuteness. I love your hair!
Post a Comment